Account Executive (URGENT) – based in Singapore
Singapore | Job Reference No. AE-016
AAL is recruiting for an experienced Account Executive to support the Company’s objective of maximizing the overall cash flow position and the payment of group hires, which includes updating bunker purchases and payroll related cash flows, schedule payments according to available cash flows, submission of cash flow forecast in Hyperion
The candidate’s key responsibilities are to reconcile inter-company month-end statement and ensuring balances and transactions tally for Hyperion reporting, maintain fixed asset register and timely recording/tracking of any additions and disposals of company’s fixed assets.
Other important responsibilities are to
– Maintain SUN Accounting System setup, master databases, chart of accounts etc.,
– Prepare monthly financial statements for subsidiaries and group to Cyprus office, prepare post monthly transactions of Japan subsidiary and prepare debtors and creditors aging report
– Review and explain any variances found on overheads
– Generate and review monthly marketing expenses report with Head of Marketing,
– Assist in the preparation of Corporate Income Tax Return reply to any queries from appointed tax agent or IRAS and in preparation of China Tax Submission (including CSM quarterly tax filing for Shanghai) and assist in the preparation of budget/ forecast, in particular the overhead costs,
– Attend to any tax matters in other offices (excluding Brisbane),
– Liaise with Corporate Secretaries on all corporate matters for all offices (excluding Brisbane) and filing to ensure compliance,
– Prepare analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts within the scope of assigned responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field/ shipping industry is required – preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
The candidate must be fluent in both English and Mandarin in order to liaise with offices in Europe and China and have high attention to details and excellent time management skill. Prior knowledge in using SUN ERP System is desirable.
The ideal candidate must be able to start immediately or within short notice.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
If you think you meet the criteria specified above, you may apply for the position via email, post or online. For application via email or post, please quote the Job Title and Job Reference No. together with your Resume/CV, Cover Letter and any documents for our consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If your application is not suitable for this position, we will retain your details for other potential job openings in the future.
Human Resource Manager
|Job Reference No.||AE-016|
|Closing Date (Submission)||Friday, 15th July 2016|
To apply for the above Position, please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below.
Share this career opportunity: