IT Support Assistant – based in Singapore
Established in 1995, AAL is a leading global breakbulk and heavy lift project cargo operator. Our customers represent dynamic industries like energy, oil & gas, mining, forestry, leisure, agriculture and construction – and our vision is to be the best at what we do and to create sustainable growth and an unparalleled reputation, built on trust and service. We are seeking an experienced individual to join the IT Department as an IT Support Assistant and be based in our Singapore office.
- Respond to users’ support requests using Help Desk system;
- Assist with installing, configuring and maintaining PCs, networking equipment and network operating systems.
- Escalate support requests to senior team members when required.
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives.
Business Application Support
- Demonstrate progress of performing basic tasks within business applications under the supervision.
- Liaise with vendors when necessary;
- Maintain documentations in Help Desk system, User Manuals, Knowledge base, and procedures.
Qualification and Personal Requirement
- Fresh Grad or 1-2 years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Apply academic knowledge to practice.
- Communicate well with all levels of users and colleagues.
- Understand and follow instructions.
- Have desire to seek solutions.
If you think you meet the criteria specified above, you may apply for the position via email or online. For an application via email please quote the Job Title for our consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resource Advisor
|Closing Date (Submission)||Monday, 11 February 2019|
To apply for the above Position, please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below.
Share this career opportunity: